Many of the known water channels of the world are frequently traveled and have become excessively congested.
Commercial, pleasure and work boat vessels all contribute to the heightened ship and boat activities on established water lanes.
Extreme caution must be exercised in boat/ship navigation of all open bodies of water. Increased speed capability of modern water crafts exacerbates the need for vigilance when traversing charted and non-charted water courses. Suddenly, out of nowhere there could be a vessel on a collision course with your boat. This scenario has contributed to many fatal accidents on the open water.
The wide use of marine radar has made movement on the open water safer for all mariners and boaters. Marine Radar makes it possible for mariners to safely maneuver their vessels at night and under other poor visibility conditions. It also allows mariners to safely pilot their water crafts to avoid incidents of accidental collision.
Furuno Marine Electronics has established a high standard of excellence in the marine device industry. Furuno has raised the bar even higher with the unveiling of the 1835 radar model. Furuno 1835 is the marine radar device of technological superiority.
It completely satisfies the demands of safe marine radar navigation. The Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome is designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats.
Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome is mariners’ choice of marine radar!
Here is why!
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome offers a high contrast 10.4 color LCD display
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome the new radar, offers crystal clear target presentation with a clear view in all weather conditions.
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome offers Automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation.
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome delivers a full Screen Mode which allow operators to observe a wider range around their own vessel
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome carries a stable AIS/ARPA target-tracking with zoom display function
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colors
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders
- Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome features superb detection of small targets both at short and long range. The all-new display modes assist with safe navigation and earn this stupendous marine radar substantial additional merit.
Another special quality built into the Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome is its AIS/ARPA display capability.
Automatic Identification System (AIS) is an automated tracking system used on ships and by Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) for identifying and locating vessels.
Automatic Radar Plotting Aid (ARPA) capability can create tracks using radar contacts. The system can calculate the tracked object’s course, speed and closest point of approach (CPA), thereby knowing if there is a danger of collision with the other ship or landmass.
The Furuno Color LCD Radar Model 1835 24″ Dome permits up to 100 AIS and 10 ARPA targets to be tracked and overlaid on the radar screen to assist the operator in monitoring other vessel movements.
Since AIS works by VHF transceiver system, a variety of navigational information such as vessel name, speed, ROT, draft, and the destination of the selected targets can be included in real time. Unlike ARPA targets, AIS targets are visible on-screen even if they are obscured by large ships or islands.
This professional Furuno marine radar system can be purchased online from the Furuno dealer of choice. They are a reputable merchant that takes the confidentiality and security of their customers very seriously. They safeguard all sensitive purchase information of their customers.
They do so by utilizing state of the art electronic measures to ensure that security and integrity of that information is always maintained. No breeches.